08 May 2024

Reminder to Self Regarding Broken Compass and Outgunned

I am leaving this note here because I have too many physical notes scattered about and I am worried that if I write another one I'll misplace it and fail to do any of the following, which is:

  • Figure out the difference between Broken Compass and Outgunned.
  • Find out if either are available outside of backing their crowdfunding projects, i.e. are they in any stores, physical or online?
  • Find out if anyone outside of playtest groups actually plays these games and, if so, what do they think?
  • Assess the odds of the task resolution rules. Do they feel right in play? Are they satisfying?
  • Decide whether to back Outgunned Adventure, the "pulp" supplement. (COMING SOON.)

Does anyone reading this have any opinions or insights?

No comments:

Post a Comment