29 August 2023

RPGaDay 2023: Day 22

22. Best SECONDHAND RPG purchase

Ghostbusters role-playing game boxed set.

The best secondhand role-playing game purchase I have ever made was a copy of the boxed set of Ghostbusters: A Frightfully Cheerful Roleplaying Game, complete, unpunched, and containing a Ghost Die in perfect condition. It was a miracle I found a copy, and it was reasonably priced. I had been kicking myself for not buying a copy when it was available in stores (I think because I was worried it was based more on the cartoon than the movie), and to find a complete, undamaged, affordable copy of the game after all these years was lucky indeed.

Original Ghost Die from the Ghostbusters role-playing game.

[For more information on #RPGaDay (or #RPGaDay2023 specifically), read this.]

No comments:

Post a Comment