06 March 2022

Judge Dredd D6

EN Publishing's custodianship of Judge Dredd role-playing, Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 A.D., has come to an end, and once again I am left with something that will become more of a source book than a rule book because I have decided that instead of clinging to rules that are "unofficial" anyways, I shall merely convert it to something I like better: The D6 System 2nd edition, ACE! RPG, Sherpa, Savage Worlds, or perhaps my own system (still in progress). As much as I approve of Judge Dredd going D6 dice pool, I think the W.O.I.N. adaptation is too cumbersome. Judge Dredd role-playing ought to be fast, intuitive, and exciting. I think it can be made better with minimal effort, and I can still use the Games Workshop and EN Publishing books as the excellent source books they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment